Cash-2-U Online Application Agreement and Disclosures
Please read this important information before agreeing to apply for a Cash-2-U loan online. When you click “I ACCEPT/AGREE” you are agreeing to this Agreement and Disclosures.
To apply for a revolving line of credit or title loan online (“Application”), you must agree to receive certain disclosures required by law online. To access and retain the disclosures, you will need the following hardware and software:
Hardware and Software Requirements
Our site is optimized for use with certified/recommended browsers. If you use a different browser, you may not be able to take full advantage of all the features of the site.
We recommend the final release versions of the following browsers:
- Internet Explorer 7.0 or above (Windows only)
- Mozilla Firefox 3.0 or above (Windows and Mac)
- Safari 3.0 or above (Mac OS only)
- Google Chrome 5.0 or above
The browser encryption level should be at least 128-Bit SSL.
You will need a computer or other hardware device equipped with at least a Pentium 3 processor or greater, together with Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows Vista, Microsoft Windows 7, Macintosh OS.X, or 512 MB operating system and application software that is capable of accessing the Internet.
Adobe Acrobat® or similar software may be required to view and print PDF files.
Your hardware must be capable of storing and accessing stored electronic records, or printing electronic records on paper or converting electronic records to another medium that provides reasonable retention and access.
You also will need Internet e-mail software reasonably capable of sending and receiving Internet e-mail messages to and from Cash-2-U, together with authorized access to an e-mail account with reasonable inbox and outbox storage, and ability to access information in website locations referenced by links.
Consent To Receive Electronic Disclosures
- When you agree to the terms of this Agreement, you are consenting to receive disclosures required by law, including, but not limited to, borrower rights and responsibilities pamphlets (each a “Disclosure”) electronically. You understand and acknowledge and agree that this Agreement only applies to those Disclosures required by law to be provided to you prior to applying for a loan.
- You may provide notice to us (including updates to your Email Address) by sending an email to email@example.com.
- You may request a paper copy of the Disclosures by contacting us as described inParagraph 2. We will mail you a paper copy without charge.
- You may terminate your consent to receive Disclosures, at no charge, by notifying us as described in Paragraph 2. The termination will take effect as soon as we have had a reasonable period of time to act on your notice, but no longer than 30 days. Any termination will not affect the validity or legal effect of any Disclosure provided to you electronically before termination.
- If any Application is a joint application, any applicant of that Application may consent to receive electronic Disclosures. All joint applicants of any Application will be bound by this Agreement or termination of this Agreement.
By clicking “I Accept/Agree”, you are consenting to receive electronic Disclosures, rather than paper, as explained above. By Clicking “I Accept/Agree”, you are confirming that you have hardware and software necessary to allow you to receive electronically, view and print Disclosures and you demonstrate your ability to access these documents in an electronic format. Clicking “I Accept/Agree” is your electronic signature to this Cash-2-U Online Application Agreement and Disclosures.I Accept Go Back